I can't stand it. Way too steroided out. Of the 4 they have shown, this one, in my opinion, is the total turd.
Posted a pic or opened a discussion of this figure?
For a group that's supposed to be 'hardcore' collectors, you guys sure are slackers [img]wink.gif[/img]
I just wonder, does Spawn need nightvision goggles? I don't know the comic that well, so I had to ask.
I can't stand it. Way too steroided out. Of the 4 they have shown, this one, in my opinion, is the total turd.
If it was a 1/6 fig, every accessory would be removable. How cool would that be? Of course it would also cost about 150 bucks [img]wink.gif[/img]
totally agree. Not much to say since I stopped collecting anyway, but this here would definitely not make me start again
Medicom needs to make a 12" Spawn!
i like the duct tape. didn't have a whole lotta space, so he improvised.
It looks cool, but I am not interested....
the duct tape is the only good part of that, IMO.
didn't we get a fig almost exactly like this just a line or two back? [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
BD needs to give that figure the pink bunny treatment.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i agree... and i could make one of those out of a capeless Spawn i07 (or was it i08) and some spare parts pretty easy...Originally posted by Peeker:
the duct tape is the only good part of that, IMO.
I blame the suckiness of McF's last two lines on our departure... He has no one to take good ideas from anymore...
Bookmarks